Nothing is more frightening than being arrested and charged with a criminal offense.
For the accused, the experience can be confusing, frustrating and intimidating. For family, the coldness and incredibly one sided nature of the process can be difficult to understand. Additionally, criminal offenses have significant immigration consequences for non-citizens which can result in deportation or termination of their legal status. An accused cannot afford to take on the awesome power of the Government alone.
With over 15 years dealing with criminal cases, we can help you defend you or your family member and navigate the criminal justice process to get the best possible result.
Whether your case is in Federal District Court, Superior Court or City Court, you can count on the skills and experience that only dozens of jury trials and hundreds of bench trials can bring to the table. If you or a family member has been arrested and/or charged with a criminal offense, call us now to schedule a consultation with an experienced, aggressive and honest criminal defense attorney.
- Assault, Aggravated Assault, Arson
- DUI/DWI, Aggravated DUI, Hit and Run
- Drug Offenses
- Domestic Violence, Identity Theft, Child Abuse
- Prostitution, Disorderly Conduct
- Murder, Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide
- Rape, Sex Crimes, Indecent Exposure, Sex Assault
- Illegal Re-entry, Human-smuggling, Weapons
- Theft, Shoplifting, Robbery, Burglary
- Money Laundering, Fraud Schemes
OTHER SPECIALTY AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Probation Violations
- Juvenile Offenses
- Treaty Transfers
- Post Conviction Relief (Rule 32) and 2255 Petitions